Today, Apple Inc. in partnership with the White House Coronavirus Task Force and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – released an app and website that guides Americans through a series of questions about their health and exposure to determine if they should seek care for COVID-19 symptoms.
The tool provides CDC recommendations on the next steps including:
1. Guidance on social distancing and self-isolating
2. How to closely monitor symptoms
3. Recommendations on testing
4. When to contact a medical provider
This launch is a direct response to President Trump’s call for an all-of-America approach and will help Americans heed CDC guidelines and self-isolate to limit COVID-19 transmission.
2. Access the tool online at www.apple.com/covid19
Everyone has a role to play as we work together to stop the spread of COVID-19. Latest recommendations can be found at www.coronavirus.gov
CDC works 24/7 protecting America’s health, safety and security. Whether disease starts at home or abroad, are curable or preventable, chronic or acute, or from human activity or deliberate attack, CDC responds to America’s most pressing health threats. CDC is headquartered in Atlanta and has experts located throughout the United States and the world.
- Massachusetts RMV Extends Promotional Opportunity for Future Free REAL ID Upgrades
- Massachusetts RMV Expanding Drop-Off Registration & Title Services to 7 Total Locations on Monday, August 10
- MassDOT Announces $689,000 in Shared Streets & Spaces Program Funding Awards
- Mário Carneiro: An Accountant Who Loves Acting
- International Portuguese Music Awards 2020 Winners: The Complete List